Friday, November 19, 2010

Checking in

Sorry to take so long with another post. I got so wrapped up in Lindly's class and getting ready for the Houston Bead Society November sale/show I just didn't make it back here.

First, the class was wonderful and so is Lindly Haunani. I learned a lot about color and enjoyed stepping outside my comfort zone. I'll have photos for that in a day or two.

Second, the show/sale was fun and, I feel, very productive. I sold a little over 10% of what I had available and traded some glass bead artists for some very special bead sets.

I'll have photos and more by Monday. Right now I am off to the studio to be sure all is ready for my demo at the Houston Polymer Clay Guild tomorrow. If you are interested, I'll be showing tips and techniques for using paper punches with raw polymer clay to add detail as well as how to use the "left over" hole from the punch. I'll be using dragonfly, flowers, frog and sea creature punches in the demo. For more information and directions to our meeting place go to www.houstonpolyclay.org . And, as an aside, the bead society meets in the same location, the same day at 10AM. Hope to see a new face there.

No comments:

Post a Comment