Monday, April 5, 2010

Still Getting the Hang of it All

So, today is the first day I am responsible to blog and nothing polymer to add yet. My husband is assisting me by putting together a photo box to take photos of polymer work already done to post but it isn't quite there yet. I have painted the box white on the interior and will get a couple of pieces of neutral fabric this week. His problem is not knowing how to shut off the flash on his point and click camera. The flash leaves a great shiny spot in a less than desirable spot on the jewelry he is currently attempting to get a photo of,

My huge task today is to get off my procrastinating behind and get the studio clean enough to function in. My current space availability, due to the clutter, is less than 2 foot square. Not much room to lay out supplies and projects. By tonight though, look out! I will get this done, I Will Get This Done. I WILL GET THIS DONE AND I WILL DO IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!

It is my hope that by next Monday I will be posting photos. Until then, I have a lot of work to do so I will sign off for now and go get after it.

Oh yes, my scheduled polymer post days are Monday and Thursday. See you in a fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment