Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another day closer

Progress has been made! No, no photos yet but we get ever closer. David thinks he has figured out how to take the flash off the point and shoot. I have painted the box and bought a nice piece of fabric for a backdrop. We have a full schedule for tomorrow so maybe by Saturday we'll be able to take photos.

One caveat though...I am taking the laptop in tomorrow. It has 3 ports. One is unable to recognize anything in it and the other two are on the same side right beside each other. Since I use Cricket and since the attachment is so big, this means I cannot do anything except Internet when I am on the Internet. Not good. I am hoping the fix it place knows a quick fix. If not, I may be computerless for a few days and that will slow things down. But, if it is a relatively quick fix, I should have photos up by this time next week.

I also actually put my hands on clay today. I was able to cure 2 pendant/earring sets and 2 additional pairs of earrings. I have a set of necklace components, a pendant and 2 matching earring sets ready to fire and am almost done w/another bracelet. What I am doing this week is finishing up old pieces/ideas that are half done so that I can get on to the new ideas fermenting and rolling around my noggin. I also cured the first part (an accent band) on a vase.

So, the polymer goes on. Once I have photo capability I'll get on to polymer clay guild of etsy and 1000 markets as well as ebay store. I am planning to use all three venues as I have at least 3 separate types of goods with 3 different price points. So I'll use one for each market. More about that come Monday. I have a little bit more research to do before I choose which venue for which price point.

Clay on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment